- Conditional probabilities, based on the Massey Ratings and seed matchups, take into account every possible tournament outcome.
- Games are assumed to be independent events.
- The table entry for team X, round k, is the probability that X survives round k.
- Yellow indicates the team receives a bye.
- Green indicates the team has advanced by winning.
- Red indicates the team has been eliminated.
- Light green indicates the projected winners in future rounds.
- "Depth" is the average number of rounds a team will survive in the tournament.
- "Sched" measures the difficulty of each bracket position's potential schedule
Data loading ...